Once again, examination results for students at the end of Key Stage 4 (Year 11) continue to be impressive, placing De Salis amongst the top flight of London schools, and as one of the highest performing Studio Schools in the country. The overall results were all above national averages.
Many students surpassed all expectations, in achieving grades which will set them on a firm course for Post 16 studies and ultimately university. De Salis Studio College is ambitious for its students and committed to ensuring that the best possible outcomes are achieved for each learner. We look forward to further “success through collaboration” and continued recognition for all our students.
KEY STAGE 4 PROGRESS 2022
This college does not cover the full Progress 8 period.
Some schools start educating pupils partway through the 5-year period covered by Progress 8, which should be taken into account when comparing their results with schools that start at Key Stage 3.
- The Progress 8 score for GCSE in 2021/2022 was 0.38
- The Attainment 8 score for GCSE in 2021/2022 was 53.6
- The percentage of students entering the EBacc was 19.4%
- The percentage of students staying in education or employment after KS4 was 95%
- The percentage of students achieving grade 5 or above in English and mathematics was 71%
POST 16 STUDENT PROGRESS 2019
- The progress score for academic qualifications was -0.6
- The average point score for academic qualifications was 11.33
- The percentage of students completing their main study programme was 100%
- 82% of students progressed to higher education or employment after their Post 16 studies.
Please refer to the Department for Education (DfE) website for the latest Examination and Assessment Results at Key Stage 4 by clicking on the following link:
Please refer to the Department for Education (DfE) website for Post 16 (Key Stage 5) Examination and Assessment Results by clicking on the following link: