De Salis Studio College is ambitious for its students and committed to ensuring that the best possible outcomes are achieved for its learners.
- Progress 8 score is -0.17
- Attainment 8 score is 45.3 for all students
- 50% of students achieved the EBacc at grade 5 and above, based on 13% entry
- 64% achieved a Grade 5 or above in English and Mathematics GCSE 2018
- 73% achieved a Grade 4 or above in English and Mathematics GCSE 2018
100% of our students sitting language exams (in French, Persian, Italian and Urdu.) attained an A-C grade and 60% of those entries were awarded an A* or A grade.
Student destinations at the end of 16-19 study – not yet published, due March 2019
Please refer to the Department for Education (DfE) website for the latest Examination and Assessment Results at Key Stage 4 by clicking on the following link (Please Note: This page shows final DfE results for students who completed Key Stage 4 in the summer of 2017. The DfE published the provisional results in October 2017, the revised results in January 2018 and the final results in April 2018).
Please refer to the Department for Education (DfE) website for Post 16 (Key Stage 5) Examination and Assessment Results by clicking on the following link (Please Note: These figures were published by the DfE in April 2018 and relate to students who completed their 16 to 18 studies in the summer of 2017).