De Salis Studio College is ambitious for its students and committed to ensuring that the best possible outcomes are achieved for the learner.
De Salis is very proud of its 2016 results, with 86% of its students achieving 5 GCSE (or equivalent) including English and Mathematics at grade A*-C, making it one of the most successful schools in the borough.
We are also very pleased to report:
- Progress 8 score is 0.22
- Attainment 8 score is 55.2 for all students
- Percentage of pupils who got a good pass in English and Maths 81%
- Percentage of pupils achieving the EBACC 24%
- Student destinations at the end of 16-19 study – not yet published, due March 2017
- 91% of our students achieved their mathematics GCSE;
- 91% of our students achieved single and double science, with 68% of those studying double science achieving either an A*, A or B;
- 86% of our students achieved their English GCSE;
- 86% of our students sitting language examinations achieved at least one A* or A grade, with students sitting French, German, Russian and Punjabi.
We therefore look forward to future reporting in respect of public examination results given that De Salis Studio College is a place 'where education means business' and 'success is achieved through collaboration' as a result of strong partnership working.
Please refer to the Department for Education (DfE) website for information concerning performance tables: http://www.education.gov.uk/schools/performance